Thursday, March 22, 2012

Naughty, Naughty!
The more time we spend together, the more I see that some 93-year-olds, like my mother, act more like 3-year-olds. We're having some work done to our kitchen, so it's basically "off limits." Luckily, the fridge is still plugged in, just in the dining room instead of the kitchen. So, mom comes up for, "something sweet," and I give her chocolate pudding. She asks how she's supposed to eat it, and I reminded her that she has spoons downstairs in her kitchen. So, she replies, "I don't want to eat it downstairs! I want to eat it here." Next thing I know, she has the pudding open, and proceeds to lick it straight out of the container - pudding on the cheeks as well as the mouth and nose. Didn't think of photographing it, but I must admit it was rather cute. Brought back memories of my little ones doing the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment