Her Sweetheart, The Doctor
Took mom to Kaiser in Panorama for 2 cortisone shots. She is in love with her orthopedist, and I agree he is a doll! Wish more doctors would have his bedside manner. He told her that she is too young for him, and she needs to wait at least 5 years. She told him, that for him, she'd even wait 10!!! Yey!!! Now when she asks me why she's still alive, I can tell her, because your waiting for the doctor...
Took mom to Kaiser in Panorama for 2 cortisone shots. She is in love with her orthopedist, and I agree he is a doll! Wish more doctors would have his bedside manner. He told her that she is too young for him, and she needs to wait at least 5 years. She told him, that for him, she'd even wait 10!!! Yey!!! Now when she asks me why she's still alive, I can tell her, because your waiting for the doctor...

No comments:
Post a Comment